• ±404,950 SF
• Divisible to ±73,240 SF
• Situated on ±124.14 Gross AC
• ±40 doors upgraded with lights & hydraulic levelers (25,000 & 45,000 lbs)
• Eight (8) additional knock-out dock door openings
• 15KVA/6,000 AMPS @ 227/480 volts at main substation divided into five (5) 1,200 amp @ 277/480 volt subpanels
• ±62' Deep x ±42' - ±56' Wide typical column spacing
The sale of this second generation former grocery distribution center and extra land for development signals the opening of the next chapter for industrial development in the East Bay.
Vacaville and NorthBay Logistics Center is now a logical destination for users from the East Bay and wine country who are seeking access to expanded labor and affordable facilities.
Download Marketing Flyer
3140 Peacekeeper Way
McClellan, CA 95652
Go To NorthBay Logistics Center